National Meeting of Newfoundland Friends
Time & Location
About the Event
The committee would like to extend a very warm welcome one and all - to the 2nd National Meeting of Newfoundland Friends and hope that you and your Newfoundland dogs will join us for an exciting and enjoyable weekend.
Outgang Road, Langtoft Fen, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9LG. 28th, 29th & 30th of August 2021
We have thoroughly enjoyed our travels around the UK and Europe seeing different techniques and exercises both on land and in the water. However, until now there has not been a meeting of this kind held in the UK and after many years of attending "International" events held in Italy, Germany, France and Switzerland, a group of us felt it was time we offered a similar event in the UK.
And so the idea was born!
The National Meeting of Newfoundland Friends is an opportunity to meet in friendship - with one common passion - The Newfoundland Dog.
This event is Not a competition but an opportunity for you to demonstrate the different abilities that you and your dogs have trained to perform in water and on land, to learn from others and have fun.
Event Programme (may be subject to change)
28th August 2021
- 10am Reception open for registration and event information pack
- 12am Opening ceremony - Main Arena
- Land work begins, exhibition of each club/ individual
- 7pm Bring a Gazebo, chair and meet for a social evening/BBQ/Bingo/Raffle
29th August 2021
- 9.30am Water training session / Fun
- 12.30pm Lunch Break
- 1pm Working in the water, exhibition of each club or individual
- 7pm Evening Gala Dinner and presentation of gifts To Be Held At - Black Horse, Main Street, Baston, PE6 9PB
30th August 2021
- 10 a.m Closing ceremony and saying goodbye to friends - Until the next time.................
Please note times may change due to demand and individuals may be asked to form a group working with other individuals
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of National Meeting of Newfoundland Friends committee or find us on Facebook
Entry forms, camping forms will be available on our Facebook and Website pages in the near future.
We hope to see you for a GREAT WEEKEND
Regards Mr Tony Payton Chairman
For more details visit https://www.nmonf.co.uk or contact Chairman Mr Tony Payton
Secretary Mr Greg Roffe